Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy new year!

Happy new year! 2013 is already here! 

Every year leaves us with lots of moments we treasure: smells, colours, images, experience and feelings.
2012 was a year full of moments for me: some of them I liked, some I loved and also some of them I would preferred not to have. Through all that moments, my art was a way to live and express myself.

Lets treasure those moments and celebrate! I couldn´t find a better way than sharing with you a collage of some of the things I've done in 2012.
By doing this collage I found that painting was one of the ways I most used... I guess that I had a lot to express! :)


Every beginning makes me feel energised! and the best way for me to start 2013 was with two projects. Of course, at the same time.

A bedside table that is almost ready (poor thing, it has been waiting in my studio for more than a year for a proper makeover) and a painting (still only the sketch).

Later this week I will share more photos of the bedside table. For now, only a preview.



A bonus: these beautiful summer flowers are now near my studio entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment